lunes, marzo 01, 2010

Debian Usplash

Traducción al inglés

Here I leave two "artworks" created by me. In this case there are two issues in black and white usplash Debian Squeeze. You can download it by clicking on the links:
1. Usplash with progress bar
2. Usplash progress bar without karmic styleI hope you like


 ################################################################################
Aquí os dejo dos "artworks" creados por mi. En este caso se trata de dos temas usplash en blanco y negro para Debian Squeeze. Podeis descargarlo pinchando en los enlaces:

1. Usplash con barra de progreso



2. Usplash sin barra de progreso al estilo karmic

Espero que os guste

5 comentarios:

  1. You have to extract the archive and there are inside an archive called debian_bar.so and debian-theme.so. The rest is for compile if you want it but is not necessary. Sorry by my english

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carlos, you have done a great work A++, it matchs perfectly with my black-white theme.

    I still have a problem: i have downloaded the Usplash con barra de progreso, extracted and built, but i have no bar 0_0, WTF :D

    Some advice?

    Francesco

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Needless to compile because there are items created with the extension ".so". I do not know exactly because you can not see the bar, could be a matter of compilation, try to install only the ".so"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello. On Squeeze, just installing the *so wouldn't work (no usable 1024+768 theme found), yet after compiling it works. However, I'm not geting the progress bar either.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice theme. I installed the so (wouldn't work at first) so then I built it. I also have the problem of a missing progress bar.

    Thanks for the work, BTW :)

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.